Home :: Housing Services :: Permanent Housing for Adults with mental illness - Belmont Apartments
Belmont Apartments are accepting applications for tenancy. The apartment complex is home to an MHA-owned and operated supported housing program. Residents live in one of 24 single-occupancy studio apartments. There are shared common areas for group activities and support services provided on-site as well. The program provides adults with mental illness the support and assistance necessary to participate in community activities at the highest level of independence possible.
Housing Type: Permanent
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be considered homeless (as defined by HUD).
- Be considered disabled (as defined by HUD).
- Have a serious mental illness.
- Reside in San Mateo County.
- Have the ability to be a good tenant.
- Have some form of income.
- Be receptive to ongoing case management services.
In order to apply, a referral form must be completed and submitted to the MHA. Referrals can be downloaded and submitted to the MHA by fax at (510) 879-0354 (Note: referrals are not accepted by email). Applicants will be contacted and interviews will be conducted prior to acceptance into the program. There is no waiting list when the program is full.
For further information, contact Shane Young, (650) 257-8816 , or by email at email@example.com.