Home :: Housing Services :: Housing Support Services - St. Matthew Residential Hotel
St. Matthew Residential Hotel
The St. Matthew Residential Hotel is an affordable housing facility for individuals with low incomes. Residents live in one of 56 single-occupancy rooms. The building is owned by Mid-Peninsula Housing Corporation; on-site support services are provided by MHA. The program provides low income, frail and disabled residents with the support and assistance necessary to participate in community activities at the highest level of independence possible
Location: San Mateo
Housing Type: Permanent
Case managers and occupational therapists work with residents individually to:
- Develop daily living skills.
- Obtain medical and mental health treatment.
- Assist in developing and achieving vocational and educational goals.
- Provide linkages to other resources as appropriate.
- Residents of the St. Matthew.
- Single individuals only.
- Low income.
- Good credit history.
- History of being a good tenant.
For information on vacancies and applications please contact the Property Manager at the St. Matthew directly at (650) 342-7211.