Home :: Housing Services :: Permanent Housing for Adults with mental illness - Tehanan 1 & 2
Tehanan 1 & 2
Tehanan 1 & 2 is a collaboration between the Mental Health Association of San Mateo County and Caminar. MHA owns and maintains the properties; program services are offered by Caminar. The properties consist of a four-unit apartment house and a large duplex. Each location offers eight single-occupancy bedrooms. The program provides adults with mental illness the support and assistance necessary to fully participate in community activities at the highest level of independence possible.
Location: Daly City
Housing Type: Permanent
- Permanent, affordable housing.
- Support services to help residents learn to manage symptoms and develop skills for independent living.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be a resident of San Mateo County.
- Be diagnosed with a mental illness.
- Have some form of income.
*Priority is given to residents of Daly City.
Those interested in participating in the Tahanan program should contact Caminar (650) 994-3160.