Home :: Housing Services :: Permanent Housing for Adults with mental illness - Villa Terrace
Villa Terrace is an MHA-owned and operated supportive housing program. Residents share a family-style home with 5 single-occupancy bedrooms. The program provides adults with mental illness the support and assistance necessary to fully participate in community activities at the highest level of independence possible.
Location: San Mateo
Housing Type: Permanent
Case managers and occupational therapists work with residents individually to:
- Develop daily living skills.
- Obtain medical and mental health treatment.
- Assist in developing and achieving vocational and educational goals.
- Provide linkages to other resources as appropriate.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be considered homeless (as defined by HUD).
- Be considered disabled (as defined by HUD).
- Have a serious mental illness.
- Reside in San Mateo County.
- Have the ability to be a good tenant.
- Have some form of income.
- Be receptive to ongoing case management services.
In order to apply, a referral form must be completed and submitted to the MHA. Referrals can be downloaded and submitted to the MHA by fax at (510) 879-0354 (Note: referrals are not accepted by email). Applicants will be contacted and interviews will be conducted prior to acceptance into the program. There is no waiting list when the program is full.
For further information, contact Shane Young by phone at (650) 257-8816, or by email at email@example.com.